Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day Five


Tuesday, Day 5 of the cleanse! Re-visiting Shake Days!


Woke up this morning feeling GREAT!  I was down another 1.5 pounds. So far, I have lost around 5 pounds since Friday. And many inches! I had energy and strength. I wasn’t light headed or nauseas. I drank my shake around 8:15. Caleb came up with a way to make them really fluffy. We put Isa fruits in it too. I think that helps with my energy levels. I am here at work and I am STUFFED from my shake. I couldn’t finish the last few drops because I was SO full. I think my stomach really shrank down the last two days.

 Anyways, gotta get my work done. I will check back in after lunch!

 …Just got back from Lunch. We had deli sandwiches at Which Wich. I realized, I am not the biggest fan of their sandwiches. But at least I stayed within my calories. I had a turkey sandwich on wheat bread with lettuce, mayo & avocado and some baked lays.  And of course WATER, WATER, WATER!

I have had a lot of energy today! I think I might to cardio-kick boxing after work.
This whole thing is getting easier and easier.
I’ve got to get back to work now. I will post again after my dinner shake. :)

… After work I went to the gym for Cardio Kick Boxing. That class is CRAZY! We burned over 700 calories in one class! I was surprised that I had the energy to do it while on a cleanse! My only set-back was getting light-headed during one of the exercises when we were facing down. The blood kept rushing to my head. Usually I power through – but last night I took it easy.

 I got home around 7:45 and had my dinner shake shortly after. Caleb and I played video games until close to midnight. I went to bed feeling hungry. But I still slept like a baby!









No comments:

Post a Comment