Monday, May 21, 2012

Day Two and Three

I didn’t post over the weekend… so here is the run down.

Friday night, I was feeling pretty hungry. Thankfully Caleb is doing the cleanse with me, so we keep each other strong. i had my shake but still went to bed hungry. But that was to be expected.

Saturday morning I woke up at 6:30 with a growling stomach and a headache. I went back to sleep until 9:30ish. I got up and tried to keep myself busy around the house. I had my breakfast shake around 10am. I think I lost one pound from the day before.

Around 1pm I woke my sleeping husband up and made him drink his shake so we could go get our lunch! I was SO hungry. We went to lunch around 2pm and we both had salads. Mine was comprised of lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, chicken, avocado, pecans, craisins, a bit of goat cheese and a couple croutons. It was pretty good. But a tip for beginners, you will want your last meal before your 2 cleanse days to fill you up a little more. I think my salad was a little too light. But that’s just me and my food loving self.

After that we went home and took it easy. I went to church that night for prayer and prophecy and was there for about 4 hours. My stomach was GROWLIN! I got home around 10:30 and had my last shake for a while. I went to bed feeling fine.

Sunday morning I woke up feeling GREAT! I was down another pound and a couple inches.  I had tons of energy, I wasn’t even really hungry. I had to be at church at 7:30 to serve so Caleb and I drank our first cleanse drinks at 7am. I was goin goin goin! I am the coffee team lead so I had to run everything and carry around a bunch of heavy stuff, unload inventory. I has TONS of energy to do it all!

At 9am I had my two isa snacks right on schedule.

We got out of church around 11 and went home and had our next cleanse drink around 12pm. I still felt great, but was tired from getting up so early, so I took QUITE a long nap. That’s normal for me though.

I woke up to drink my water (you have to drink at least 32 ounces between cleanse drinks) and had my snacks. Then at 4pm I had my next cleanse drink.

I was still feeling fine. Just a little hungry.

As the evening went on, my body started feeling weird. I started getting fuzzy brained and feeling nauseous. I had my last cleanse drink. Felt like I was going to throw it up. I went to bed around 9:30 without my last two isa snacks.

Nervous about DAY 2 of cleansing.

No comments:

Post a Comment