Friday, May 25, 2012

Day Six

(this is supposed to be dated Wednesday, May 23, 2012)

Wednesday, Day Six

I was going to get up at 5:30 to go to spin class, but I didn’t want to drive all the way there, spin, drive all the way back home to make my shake, and then drive back that way for work. Too much driving! So I stayed and slept in until 7am.

BUT I will say, at 5:30 when my first alarm went off, I was COMPLETELY rested. 

 When I finally woke up this morning, I wasn’t down a pound so that was frustrating. But yesterday I was down more than a pound so it kind of averaged out. I am still the lowest I have weighed in a long time - probably since marriage! I like the way I am looking. My arms look nice, I’ve lost a lot of chub, and my face is thinning out. And I feel pretty awesome! The only thing is I am a little … how do you say it nicely, stuffed up? Which I hear happens to some people when they increase their fiber intake. So I am increasing my water intake to balance it out. We will see how it goes!  

I had my shake before I left for work. I am liking the shake more and more. It’s actually pretty good!

 The last two days I forgot to take my natural accelerators. So I made SURE to take one this morning and bring one for lunch.

 I will check back in later…

….And I forgot to check back in….

Let’s see… I had lunch at Panera. I might have had a few more calories than allowed. Oops! Then before small group I had my dinner shake. I was pretty hungry after small group. But I am getting used to being ok with the hunger feeling.




No comments:

Post a Comment