Monday, May 21, 2012

Day Four


Today is Monday, DAY 4 of the cleanse.

If I didn’t explain it before, the cleanse is actually 11 days. The first two days are considered Pre-Cleanse Days. The next two days are technically the first two “cleanse” days. But as far as my blog is concerned, there are 11 days.

And today, day 4, is my second cleanse day.

I woke up feeling as strange as I did when I went to bed last night.

But alas, I had to go to work. I was down another pound and lost two inches around my hips!

Got up, got ready, had my drink around 8:00am, and left for work. I feel light headed, hungry, slightly nauseous, and still have the fuzzy brain. BUT I read up on these symptoms and they are all signs of detoxification! Which means the cleanse is working! I have to pee every five minutes!!!

It is now 12 pm, so it’s time for my 2nd cleanse drink of the day. I forgot my natural accelerator this morning and for lunch! I will make up for it later.

A huge plus to this whole thing… the cleanse drink tastes SO GOOD! It reminds me of Minute Maid’s pomegranate juice!
Ok. I will check back in later on.

By the way, I am already feeling better. AND I am SUPER excited to eat a meal again tomorrow!!!


… Ok so for my lunch break, which is at 1pm, my husband and I met up and went for a walk around the park. It was close to 90 degrees outside. But we had energy. He is handling all of this WAY better than I am. He has all kinds of energy.

I got back and had my Isa snacks and realized, I am not fuzzy brained anymore!

I actually started to feel really good again.

 At 4pm I had another cleanse drink. Yummy! At 6pm I had two more Isa snacks. You are supposed to eat those on schedule.

 I got home and my husband reminded me we had to go help one of our friends move a piano. I thought we would go and come right back, so I didn’t drink my cleanse drink. But the Piano was in Bellflower, 45 minutes away. So we hopped in the U-Haul and headed to Bellflower. The whole way there we talked about our food “Hit List.” It’s all the places we eventually want to hit once we can eat regularly again. (Not all at once of course. We are going to maintain healthy life styles) Just talking about it made me even more hungry.

 We ended up being out until almost 11! So we took our last cleanse drink around 11:30 and then went to bed. Probably not the best way to do it.

I do have to say, I am so proud of Caleb! He was lacking energy after work but he got up to help the girls anyway. He ended up helping carry a super heavy piano onto the truck, off the truck and up a flight of stairs. And this is all after two days of no FOOD! I think Isa is giving him energy he didn’t know he had!


No comments:

Post a Comment